November 5th Monthly Meeting: Off-Season Training
The November meeting/presentation will feature Erik Marthaler, co-founder of Lateral Fitness. As an experienced and certified trainer and coach, Erik has worked extensively with a wide range of clients who seek out training for various types of rehabilitation, multisport training and, most importantly, people who just want a healthy lifestyle. He is a member of the Team USA Triathlete and Duathlete teams and has had multiple podium wins as a multisport athlete.
Erik will be covering the importance of off season training for endurance athletes and why it is so important for any level of training program. He will also cover how athletes can avoid injury and be stronger athletes in the upcoming season.
This meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 5 at Goose Island Clybourn (1800 N Clybourn). Join use for happy hour at 6pm and enjoy your complementary Goose Island beer; Erik's presentation begins at 7pm.
Please visit our Group Workouts Page to see what we have lined up for this year. You may also arrange group workouts via the Member Forum or visit our Sponsors for alternate classes using your CTC discount! Please note, our sponsors do check for CTC membership prior to honoring our discounts.
We encourage members to come to as many events as possible. In addition, here are some things you can do online to be an active member of the CTC communiy!
- Sign up at the Races Page to let us know which races you're doing this year!
- Visit the CRS and RAV Page to learn about CTC's racing series & how to get points to earn prizes!
- Check out our Sponsors Page to find out all the discounts and special offers CTC Members enjoy simply for being part of the club!
- Make sure to visit our Member Benefits and FAQ pages so you don’t miss out on anything that comes with your membership!
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter using form below to stay in the loop.
- Check out our member forum to join in on the discussions!
We look forward to meeting you this season!