October Monthly Meeting: Bike Maintenance
Join us at our October meeting! Come for happy hour at 6pm to meet and mingle with other CTCers, followed by a 1-hour clinic starting at 7 pm.
Saj Rudolf, Head Mechanic at Get a Grip Cycles, will be presenting on the topic of bike maintenance. He will cover the most important things you can easily do to your bike to keep it running smoothly between professional service appointments:
- Proper technique and products for cleaning your bike
- Preventative Maintenance/Safety checks/Inspection
- Changing a flat tire easily and efficiently
This is a presentation that the newest and most veteran triathlete will benefit from! Saj will bring raffle tickets to hand out to members who wish to have a chance to win a FREE Tune Up on their bike. Check our Facebook Event for updates!
Please visit our Group Workouts Page to see what we have lined up for this year. You may also arrange group workouts via the Member Forum or visit our Sponsors for alternate classes using your CTC discount! Please note, our sponsors do check for CTC membership prior to honoring our discounts.
We encourage members to come to as many events as possible. In addition, here are some things you can do online to be an active member of the CTC communiy!
- Sign up at the Races Page to let us know which races you're doing this year!
- Visit the CRS and RAV Page to learn about CTC's racing series & how to get points to earn prizes!
- Check out our Sponsors Page to find out all the discounts and special offers CTC Members enjoy simply for being part of the club!
- Make sure to visit our Member Benefits and FAQ pages so you don’t miss out on anything that comes with your membership!
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter using form below to stay in the loop.
- Check out our member forum to join in on the discussions!
We look forward to meeting you this season!