May Meeting: Sports Nutrition
Join us at our next monthly meeting on May 7th at Goose Island Wrigleyville (3535 N Clark St)! Come early for happy hour at 6pm to meet and mingle with other CTCers, followed by a 1-hour clinic starting at 7 pm. Matt Pahnke of TriHarder Multisports and Gatorade Sports Science Institute (and CTC president) will be speaking on the topic of Sports Nutrition.
Galena Housing - May 16-18
The club has once again rented out a bunch of houses for the Galena Triathlon!
Galena is the first CRS race of the season and serves as the club's Season Kickoff race. It's a fun racing weekend for those willing to battle the cold water and daunting hills For those who prefer flatter or warmer races, it's a great weekend to come out to train while supporting fellow club members.
See this forum post for more details on club housing and how to sign up!
- Muffin Runs: Sundays 9am - All Welcome! Run Leaders sign up here: tinyurl.com/muffinleaders
- Swim Classes: Mondays 7:30pm with Chicago Blue Dolphins (registration is closed)
- Computrainer Classes: Tuesdays 6:30pm with Vision Quest (registration is closed)
Please visit our Group Workouts Page to see what we have lined up for this year. You may also arrange group workouts via the Member Forum or visit our Sponsors for alternate classes using your CTC discount!
The CTC Newbie Program is a series of basic clinics, meetings, and training plans specifically designed to help first time triathletes learn the basics of each discipline within triathlon, as well as advanced clinics to help more experienced triathletes tune their sport. Visit the Newbie Program Page for more information about the program, including the full schedule of clinics.
We encourage members to come to as many events as possible. In addition, here are some things you can do online to be an active member of the CTC communiy!
- Sign up at the Races Page to let us know which races you're doing this year!
- Visit the CRS and RAV Page to learn about CTC's racing series & how to get points to earn prizes!
- Check out our Sponsors Page to find out all the discounts and special offers CTC Members enjoy simply for being part of the club!
- Make sure to visit our Member Benefits and FAQ pages so you don’t miss out on anything that comes with your membership!
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter using form below to stay in the loop.
- Check out our member forum to join in on the discussions!
We look forward to meeting you this season!