Permanent Meeting Location Change
Due to Goose Island Wrigleyville closing, this and all future meetings will be at Goose Island CLYBOURN (1800 N Clybourn) unless otherwise stated!!
November 5th Monthly Meeting: Off-Season Training
At our next meeting Erik Marthaler, the co-founder of Lateral Fitness, will discuss the importance of off-season training for any level of training program, including how to avoid injuries and be a stronger athlete in the upcoming season.
A few of our committee chairs have requested help for next year so the club can continue supporting our members! Remember, CTC is a 100% volunteer-run club, and we wouldn't be able to provide as much as we do without our awesome volunteers!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to help out as a co-chair or committee member for one of the following committees. All these committees have an existing chair that simply wants help so that we don't have to scale back what the club does.
- Meetings Committee: In charge of coordinating with the sponsors, venue, and leadership/ volunteers for monthly meeting topics and logistics
- Philanthropy Committee: In charge of our volunteer efforts at major races. Philanthropy committee coordinates with the race organizers and philanthropy partners to offer volunteers where needed.
- Athletic Committee: In charge of CTC volunteer-led and sponsored group workouts. Athletic chair seeks help in helping recruit group workout leaders and advertising the workouts on a regular basis
Please visit our Group Workouts Page to see what we have lined up for this year. You may also arrange group workouts via the Member Forum or visit our Sponsors for alternate classes using your CTC discount! Please note, our sponsors do check for CTC membership prior to honoring our discounts.
We encourage members to come to as many events as possible. In addition, here are some things you can do online to be an active member of the CTC communiy!
- Sign up at the Races Page to let us know which races you're doing this year!
- Visit the CRS and RAV Page to learn about CTC's racing series & how to get points to earn prizes!
- Check out our Sponsors Page to find out all the discounts and special offers CTC Members enjoy simply for being part of the club!
- Make sure to visit our Member Benefits and FAQ pages so you don’t miss out on anything that comes with your membership!
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter using form below to stay in the loop.
- Check out our member forum to join in on the discussions!
We look forward to meeting you this season!