September Monthly Meeting: Total Immersion Swimming
Chicago Tri Club and Chicago Blue Dolphins are partnering for our September meeting to host Terry Laughlin, founder and Head Coach of Total Immersion Swimming, as our featured speaker.
Total Immersion is recognized worldwide for its simple and step-wise methods of swimming smarter, better and faster Terry will explain why the formula for a faster triathlon is to learn to swim your best pace as easily as possible . . . so you can work harder, longer, on the bike and run, and give guidance on how to implement that strategy.
Join us on THURSDAY, September 4th at Goose Island Wrigleyville to welcome Terry to Chicago! Happy hour starts at 6pm; Terry's talk will start at 7 pm. Terry is offering CTC members a complimentary copy of Terry's Sneaky Speed ebook. See our Facebook Event for more details!
Please visit our Group Workouts Page to see what we have lined up for this year. You may also arrange group workouts via the Member Forum or visit our Sponsors for alternate classes using your CTC discount! Please note, our sponsors do check for CTC membership prior to honoring our discounts.
We encourage members to come to as many events as possible. In addition, here are some things you can do online to be an active member of the CTC communiy!
- Sign up at the Races Page to let us know which races you're doing this year!
- Visit the CRS and RAV Page to learn about CTC's racing series & how to get points to earn prizes!
- Check out our Sponsors Page to find out all the discounts and special offers CTC Members enjoy simply for being part of the club!
- Make sure to visit our Member Benefits and FAQ pages so you don’t miss out on anything that comes with your membership!
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter using form below to stay in the loop.
- Check out our member forum to join in on the discussions!
We look forward to meeting you this season!